THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Time To Eat Crow

OK. That Friend I was mad at for not showing up to my house just informed me that her grandmother was in the hospital. My head told me to be mad, but my heart said "something is not right". I am glad I finally listened to my heart and called her again. I feel fate but her back in my life for a reason and I don't think that same fate would allow the friendship to dissolve that quickly..

I also heard from my cousin Malia today. One of my most favorite people in the world, whom I have not heard from in a long time. After some bad things I did, I honestly thought she and her brother just didn't want to have anything to do with me. I was wrong. I was practically in tears just knowing it was her calling. I think God is forgiving me since he is bringing so many people back into my life. I hope I don't disappoint again.

This Is My Cousin
Photobucket

1 comments:

Lys said...

Awwww - well, I have to say this Nykki - Malia is a very special person as are you. No matter what happened in the past, leave it in the past. You are a good person and I know that - just have to focus on the positive and NOT negative ;)

And yes, I missed you too :)