THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Bad Karma

OK. I uderstand the phrase what goes around comes around and everything, but damn. The things I keep going through have been taking that statement to a whole other level. I was waiting for my unemployment check to come in the mail. It should have been here yesterday ( Friday the 22nd Of August) but it never showed up. So I thought, OK..Calm down, there is no reason why it won't come Saturday..Well there was a reason: I am paying for all the bad things I must have down in a previous life, and those few bad things I did in this life. My new job depended on me getting this check in time, so obviously I wished too hard and my wish didn't come true.

Of course my mother had to rub salt in my wound ( just like she always does). Called her up just to vent and she calls me back about an hour later. She sent me money express and their would be a lecture that would with it. Like it's my fault my mail didn't come. I often think my mother feels better about herself, when things fuck up in my life. Seems to give her a sense of purpose.

Many of my posts are going to be about my mother.....

0 comments: