THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 13, 2008

I haven't blogged in a while. I am still getting used to this whole blogging thing! Now that I am done rearranging and adding new elements I should use it for it's real purpose: to vent and express myself.

Over this past two weekends I got in touch with a lot of people I went to high school with. People that I just new and people I was actually friends with. I have become a bit of a hermit this year, not talking to people and barely leaving the house.

I met some great people through my love for New Kids On The Block. Yeah I was a huge fan back in the day!! I guess I get nervous around people, like I am scared I am going to do or say something stupid that will make them not like me. I have always had that fear about myself. The not-as-pretty-as-my friends syndrome. I have always felt like the odd-man out. I am not a person who likes to draw attention to herself, stand out in the crowd. I am trying to get myself out and be with people more, but it's hard. When I am out, a lot of times I cannot wait to get home. Not to do anything spectacular or even have anyone waiting for me. It's just my safety net I guess. People can't hurt you if you don't talk to them. I don't know. I often think about talking to someone about all the issues I have, but I think I will sort a bit here first.

0 comments: